When you need a dependable latex glove to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and deliver the safety and comfort worker need, the ShreemMart Comfort Latex Gloves are a smart choice. The gloves feature the excellent tactile sensitivity for which latex is known and are fully textured for a secure grip in wet or dry conditions. They are polymer-coated for easy, powder-free donning and feature a beaded cuff to help prevent roll-down. The gloves measure 9.5 inches long and have a 5 mil thickness. They are made with natural rubber latex (but are silicone-free), a renewable resource. Whether you need a latex glove for medical device manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, or research labs, the ShreemMart Latex Exam Gloves offer comfortable protection you can trust.
- ShreemMart Comfort Latex Exam Gloves, Natural
- These latex exam gloves are 5 Mil, Ambidextrous, and 9.5″ long
- These gloves are made with natural rubber latex (not appropriate for those with latex allergies), a renewable resource
- Powder-free and feature beaded cuffs for easy donning; AQL 1.5, exceeds ASTM standards for critical defects (pinholes)
- Popular glove choice for pharmaceutical, research, medical device manufacturing, and other industries